Thursday, August 07, 2008

Life has only one constant, change, and the best teacher in life is life itself.
In the past one year, Ive been through life changing experiences. Ones where I have felt that I am an agent of change, an individual who is what a lot of people have been in this world. On both counts where I have thought so, I have been a failure. Ive tried making my perspective heard amongst people, and No it is hasnt worked, all my logic and cool senses seem to have waned away in this proces, and when it comes to managing a group of people, my confidence has been hampered severly because it seems that myopic vision rules life in the world today.

NICMAR has been an attempt to better many a thing which otherwise would have been left unattended. People management, I thought, was one of my biggest strengths, sadly, my method of doing has its flaws, the biggest of them bieng that im too democratic in my approach. When it comes to my personal life, I thought that when you're loving you leave behind all else, but sadly it seems like Im a dreamer and Im the only one.

The unpredictability of human nature has left me undone, I am a victim of the lack of ability to understand what has in time lost and won many battles, I am a victim of the human mind.... but cheers.... im down but not out.... i tried and failed.... maybe some other time...